On October 3, 1993 Rupert Hirner did the first Jump (see also gallery) off this tremendous 192m-bridge!
It took 5 years till in September 1998 the first official bungy-jumps on this bridge were allowed and one year later it was a weekend, then two weekends, then three weekends before we got the permission to jump all year!
Since then thousands of jumpers did their “Take off” at one of the most spectacular bungy-stations in the world!
We are looking forward to possibly encourage you too when you are “on the edge” right before YOUR personal 192,…, 5,4,3,2,1 Bungy! Rupert & teams
- starting Saturday, May 5th, 2024 every single Saturday and Sunday till Sat. October 19th (guaranteed time 10.00-16.00)
- single Jump (paying upon arrival at the bridge): €207 (cash only, please)
- Jump prebooked (see booking at the above menue): €197
- Video-Upload of your jump to your mailadress: booked upon arrival: €34 (cash only, please)
- Video-Upload of your Jump to your mailadress: prebooked online: €31